- Reserve Our Space
- Apply for Funding
- Submit a Hate and Bias Report
- Request a Workshop
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our reservable facilities include the main lounge, classroom, social justice resource center, and kitchenette.
Reserve a space here.
The Multicultural Council Grant provides funding for student organizations on the UW-Madison campus.
You can apply here.
Information and reporting resources for incidents of bias and/or hate toward a person or group.
Submit a report here.
The MSC offers a variety of workshops and trainings to campus community to better understand race, racism, social justice and allyship.
Interested? Check out “Social Justice.”
There are resources available for students when it comes to mental health and wellbeing.
Check them out here.
Stay Up to Date
- December 2019
- December 7Fair Trade Holiday FestivalCome Celebrate Madison’s 23th Fair Trade Holiday Festival8:00 AM, Monona Terrace Convention Center
- December 9Multicultural Grad Student Support Group (MGN & UHS)**Please note the location has changed!5:00 PM, 7906, UHS 7th floor, 333 East Campus Mall
- December 10
- December 12
- February 2020
- February 28UW Dance Department Friday ForumMoonshine3:30 PM, Margaret H'Doubler Performance Space, Lathrop Hall
- March 2020
- March 5