Organizations wishing to reserve our facilities can use our online room reservation forms.
Scheduling Guidelines: Scheduling guidelines for the use of MSC rooms* ensure that highest priority is given to events that are presented by the MSC Staff and secondary to those events that are a product of a collaboration of primary user groups. In addition, priority is given to those campus programs and departments whose own purpose upholds the MSC Mission. Groups are permitted to use the center at no cost. When not in use by any of the above mentioned groups, the MSC is made available to all other student groups and campus departments.
*Does not include the North Mezzanine Conference Rooms
- Please, do not rearrange and/or move the furniture.
- Please, inform the MSC staff person on duty of your set up needs.
- Please, do not sit on tables or the arm rest of the furniture.
- Please, report any facility or service concerns to the MSC Intern or an MSC professional staff person.
Please submit your request as soon as you know your dates and times. Series reservations may be requested for each semester.
- An email notification confirming the room reservation will be sent within 3-5 business days.
- If you order audiovisual equipment or catering, you must make your own arrangements. 3) If you CANCEL any of your meetings, please notify us (265-4503) by noon on the preceding day.
- The room must be left in the same condition it was found.
- No alcohol is allowed unless a Memorial Union bartender is on duty.
Questions? Call 608-262-4503 during office hours or visit the MSC on the second floor of the Red Gym.